Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swing Baby!

There is room for two more on this play structure.

swing

We will move forward toward both our girls. We will pray that Peach is ready to go when we get there. If she isn’t, we will go back for her. And someday I will post a picture of all five of them blissfully swinging away.

In my fantasy, our pediatric heart surgeon decides he has always wanted to go to Eastern Europe, and operating on Peach is the perfect excuse to do it. He does a little Doctors Without Borders pro-bono thing, fixes my girl and brings me back the golden coin. Then a few weeks later we fly over and scoop her and Mallory up. Everyone lives happily ever after. A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Lovin' that dream with ya sista! That would be awesome!

Julia said...

PRAYING THAT YOUR DREAM COMES TRUE! Our God is an Amazing God!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. It is encouraging, and makes me want to post more often ;-)

 


  © Web Design by Poppies Blooming 2010

Back to TOP